eMove is a “moving home” range of services provided by eMove Pty Limited (A.B.N 79 090 797 961), ('we' or the "Company") to home movers that is intended to make the home moving process easier. There are four (4) core services – local removalist quotes, interstate quotes and booking, utility connections and address change notification.
Note: Only the account holder or actual customer is authorised to notify address change details. Unauthorised notifications of address changes are an offence and are in direct breach of privacy regulations.
1. eMove aims to facilitate the moving services by providing leads to, sourcing quotes from, sending notifications to – but we cannot accept liability for failure of underlying suppliers (e.g. removalists, utilities) to perform as expected. Users of this service ultimately contract with underlying suppliers for these purposes and are bound by their terms and conditions upon entering those arrangements.
2. You acknowledge that we may pay promotional commissions and other fees to affiliated service providers who may refer you to us and provide us with other services in respect of your use of the Service.
3. The Company will take reasonable care to ensure that the information that you provide is accurately passed on and to ensure the reliability of its data feeds. But it accepts no liability for any interruptions, faults or inaccuracies, nor any liability for any losses or damages, arising therefrom.
4. The Company cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty or interrupted, but it will ensure that reported faults are corrected as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe a fault has occurred, you should report the fault by email to email@example.com.
5. The Company may vary or suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at any time at its sole discretion. You agree to use the Service for lawful purposes only.
6. You agree not to use the Service:
You will indemnify the Company in respect of the consequences of any information provided by you in connection with the service including in respect of any loss or damage arising from the negligent acts or omissions of the Company or its agents.
7. You agree to tell the Company immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim or issue legal proceedings against you relating to your use of the Service and you must, at our request, immediately stop the act or acts complained of.
8. If you are in breach of any of these terms, the Company may suspend your use of the Service. If your use of the Service is suspended, the Company will not process any further notifications from you.
9. The Company reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
10. The Company will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of cookie and personal information. All such information will be stored on a password protected secure server located in Australia.
11. The Company will regularly review developments in security and encryption technology. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, although eMove strives to protect such information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to or from our Web site.
12. The Company will only use or disclose information provided by you in the following circumstances:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you expressly consent to the above uses and disclosure of information provided by you.
You agree that the Company does not have any liability for theconsequences of use of any information provided by you by your specified service providers.
13. The Company may at its sole discretion refuse to accept or process information provided by you where it believes:
14. The Service is accessed via the Worldwide Web, which is independent of the Service and the Company. The Company is not responsible or liable for your use of the Worldwide Web, which is governed by your contract with your internet service provider.
15. Other than as previously stated in these terms and conditions, the Company does not provide any warranties as to the accuracy or otherwise of the information that it provides as part of the Service.
16. There are some service providers who have not yet registered as participants in the address change notification service. We have designed pre-formatted change of address notification forms which you can download, sign and post (or fax) to these non-participants. These forms will be pre-formatted with the postal details of the non-participants. The Company has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the postal address and/or facsimile details of the non-participants on the forms are accurate. However, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of these details and any other information on the forms nor the receipt by the non-participants of such forms. The Company accepts no liability for any failure on the part of the non-participant in (1) processing the forms and (2) confirming with you that the information contained in the forms has been processed.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales, Australia, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales for all purposes in connection with the website and its services.
18. By completing the information and sending, I consent to eMove (ACN 090 797 961) arranging for the connection and disconnection of the nominated utility services and to providing information contained in this application to the utility providers for this purpose.
19. The eMove service is free. Standard service provider fees and charges still apply - for example, removalist prices or utility connection charges.
The first step to take when planning a move is to compile a thorough checklist of things to do and think about as you get closer to the final date.
I think this is absolutely invaluable service. Thank you so much - it has made my life a lot easier. Emma B.
© 2012 Copyright eMove
© 2016 Copyright eMove
Web Designing & SEO Services